Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday morning




Since we are such trusting grandparents and we have such responsible grandchildren, we let Caleb and Nathanial sleep in the king bed with the TV on all night. This was from 4am to 7am. Well, I woke up at 7:00 and Nathanial was laying in the bed still watching TV. (A rubber stamp of what his Dad would have done) I shouldn't have been surprised. I ask him if he got any sleep. He told me he got a little but he always gets up early. LOL

After breakfast I ran the whirlpool full of water and told them to wash there hair and their bodies. After they did that I punched the button for the Whirlpool. They squealed soooo loud. They were totally surprised. What a hoot!!!
Jerry is now waiting on me. The boys' job is to watch Cartoons while I get this done and then we are going to hike to the falls and after that go swimming.

No comments:

Contributors