Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Heading home

We went to Pierce Arrow this afternoon. It was comedy and singing. Then we ate at McDonalds and went to evening worship at a tiny congregation here at Branson. The preachers name is Jerry Allen North.
Jerry and I took Caleb and Nathanial to the Club House tonight with 4 quarters. I bought skittles out of the vending machine and sat and listened to some old country western music Jamming. When the Skittles were gone, I brought the boys back to the apartment. Jerry went back over and the boys are watching TV. Casey and Michele are celebrating their anniversary by trying to go to a movie.
We are packing up early in the morning and will be bringing Nathanial and Caleb home with us. Casey and the rest will be finishing up at Wichita and head for Alliance sometime on Thursday or maybe Friday.
Anita

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

Well, I will be the first to comment today -- my, my, you DO get around for being just a country gal!

Contributors